Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Balls, balls and more balls!

Had the best day!! All because of balls!! Now before you get the wrong idea about what I am talking about, let me explain. Before my mom left for work today she fished out my toys from underneath the couch-which of course I put there. By the time she got them all out-there were 10 balls-a golf ball, 2 small soccer balls, balls with bells in them and a glow in the dark ball. My mom left them all in the middle of the floor and went on to work. my morning consisted of running and chasing these balls until I completely tuckered myself out!! When my mom got home the balls were all over the place! She knew it was a good day for me! But I am still exhausted! Must have sleep!!!

Night night

Yawn yawn!!

1 comment:

  1. From the house of 5 cats is coming the most AMAZING cat toy for you to try out!

    LASER BEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete